Did you know that your computer’s drivers need to be updated just like any other software on your PC? In this post, we’ll show you how to update your CPU drivers in Windows. It’s an easy process, and it’ll help keep your computer running optimally. So don’t wait – follow these steps today!
How to Update CPU Drivers?
There are three ways to update your CPU drivers: automatically, through the Windows driver updater tool built into Microsoft’s operating system (OS), or by manually searching for and downloading a specific file from anywhere on your PC.
Finally, there is software provided exclusively by either Intel or AMD which will help you efficiently identify what kind of hardware devices exist within any computer system – including their associated device firmware versions!
Ways to update CPU drivers:
First method to update CPU drivers:
- First, Open the Device Manager. You can do this by searching for “device manager” in the Start menu.
- Or type window + X to open the task manager.
- Once the Device Manager window opens, look for the “Processors” section. If you don’t see this section, click on the view menu and select “Show hidden devices”.
- Now, right-click on your CPU and select “Update Driver”.
If a new driver is available, Windows will download and install it automatically. If not, you’ll need to download the driver from your computer’s manufacturer’s website and install it manually.
Second method to update drivers of CPU:
The second method is to update your CPU drivers manually. To manually update your CPU drivers, first, go to the manufacturer’s website and search for what you need.
Intel CPU drivers update:
- To download, intel CPU drivers click here: https://www.intel.sg/content/www/xa/en/download-center/home.html
- Then find your CPU in the search bar and download the file.
- Following that, you will need to open the file and then execute the.exe file for the driver to be properly reinstalled.
Important Note: Because Intel’s driver availability in this market is so limited, it’s possible that you won’t be able to discover the specific driver you’re looking for there.
AMD CPU drivers update:
AMD provides a utility to update AMD CPU drivers in Windows. This AMD CPU drivers download is available for free from AMD’s website. The website also contains step-by-step instructions on how to install and use the AMD CPU drivers update.
Users can also find a link to the AMD CPU drivers support page on the website. This page provides troubleshooting information and answers to common questions about AMD CPU drivers. AMD recommends that users check for updates to their AMD CPU drivers regularly. Updates can be downloaded and installed manually or automatically. AMD recommends that users update their AMD CPU drivers through Mdicrosoft’s Windows Update service.
Today I will tell you how to install AMD CPU drivers manually.
- For download, AMD CPU drivers click here: https://www.amd.com/en/support
- Then find your CPU drivers and click submit.
- After this, you will see drivers for Windows 10 and 11.
- Then click according to your OS and download the file.
- Following that, you will need to open the file and then execute the.exe file in order for the driver to be properly reinstalled.
Final way to update drivers of CPU:
One of the most important pieces of software on your computer is the driver. Drivers are what allow your operating system to communicate with your hardware, and they are essential for ensuring that everything works properly.
However, drivers can become outdated, and if you don’t keep them up to date, you may start to experience problems. For example, you might see the diminished performance or strange error messages.
Updating your CPU drivers is a relatively easy process, and there are two primary ways to do it: Through Windows Update or through the manufacturer’s website. We’ll go over both methods so that you can choose the one that’s best for you.
Through Windows Update:
- Click on the windows button and search windows Update settings
- Click on ‘Check for updates.’
- If there are any updates available for your CPU, they will be listed under the ‘Important updates’ section.
- Choose the patches that you wish to apply, and then click the “OK” button.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
That’s all there is to it! Updating your CPU drivers is a simple process that only takes a few minutes. But it’s an important step in keeping your computer running smoothly.